Welcome to my lair

Welcome to The Site!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Murasaki's hello

*THIS POST IS BY MURASAKI*

Hiya guys!  As you see I have posted rules but I have not yet properly introduced myself.  Here goes.

Here I am, a small, scrawny, socially awkward otaku girl who enjoys art, dance, floppy cats, and putting butter in the fog machine for Halloween more than anything else.  I'm Akiyama-kun's sister, as you may know.  Since I am interested in (floppy) cats, I would also like to introduce the cats we are soon to own:

The first is Misty- the girl.  I don't know much about her except for the fact that she is adorable, according to the photo from the ad on craigs list (where we found the cats)

 
The second is Ash, the boy.  He's also really cute, and has a funny short tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment